Call For Submissions for the Rainbows and Unicorns Coloring Book
The ladies behind the Rainbows and Unicorns blog are putting together an infertility-based coloring book and would like to feature your artwork! Submissions can include, but are not limited to infertility, loss, A.R.T., and more. The coloring book will start out as one that can be downloaded, but may be made into a printed book later down the road. Please see below for specifics.
- Images are due by Wednesday, August 31st. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with COLORING BOOK in the subject line.
- The following formats are accepted: JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF.
- Images must fit on a U.S. Letter (8.5” x 11”) or A4 sheet of paper.
- Please use black ink on white paper to make sure your outlines are clean and dark.
- Images must be high resolution. When scanning, be sure to choose a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Images may include curse words, but must not be derogatory towards another person.
- Any submissions that the Rainbow and Unicorn team considers derogatory, hateful, or generally rude will not be accepted.
- Please include your first and last name with your submission. (Identifying information will not be made public – this is just for our records.)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us on the Rainbows and Unicorns Facebook page, on Twitter @ParentsAfterALI, or at email@example.com.